Pokaran Falsoond Balotara Siwana Lift Project(4B)
Works related to supply of water from Gravity main off-takes at Borawas-Kher, Jasole, Jasole Fanta, Kuseep Fanta, Siwana, Variya Varecha, Sinli, Kitpala, Kaloori, Dakhan, Mithora, Bhookha Bagat Singh and Sindri Head Works of PokHaran Falsoond-Balotra-Siwana Lift Project to cluster distribution system for 152 villages of Barmer district on Single Point Responsibility Basis Turnkey Job (Lump Sum Contract) including Operation & Maintenance for 10 year after one year of defect liability period (Package-IV, Part-B)
Estimated Cost : Rs. 369.62 Crores
CLIENT - GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN (PUBLIC HEALTH ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT )
Pokaran Falsoond Balotra Siwana Lift Water Supply Project (PFBS) has been envisaged to provide drinking water benefits to 563 villages and three towns. Under Phase-I of the project development of infrastructure is nearly completion to provide benefit of Indira Gandhi Main Canal (IGMC) surface water based drinking water supply to a total of 563 villages (177 of Jaisalmer and 386 of Barmer District) and three Towns i.e. Pokaran, Balotara and Siwana.
The package#1 consist of various works of Raw water storage, water treatment plant, Trunk Main, Pumping Stations to link RD 1253.5 of IGMC near village Nachna District Jaisalmer to Biliya HW near Pokaan town. The trunk main having diameter from 1528mm OD (MS) traverse from IGMC Nachna to Nachna HW(1.1 KM), Nachna HW to Ajasar HW(27.5KM) and Ajsar HW to Billiya HW(45.5 KM).
The Package#2 consist of two packages i.e. SPR-2A & 2B which includes the works of providing, laying, jointing, testing and commissioning of clear water gravity trunk-main from Pokaran to Santra Bhakhri (in SPR-2A) & from Santra Bhakhri to Balotra, Sindari & Siwana (in SPR-2B) and allied works.
POPULATION COVERAGE AND DAILY DEMAND OF WATER
152 villages along with two towns i.e. Balotra & Siwana of Barmer district are to be benefited from this project. With the population projection over the census data of 2001 for villages, the population has been assessed for the year 2023 & 2038 respectively. The daily water demand is assessed taking per capita water requirement @55 per day and 15% factor added towards un-accounted for water for rural villages.
Salient features of proposed system
- Boundary wall as per tender drawing at all ESR/GSR/FPMS/Siwana/Mithora/Padroo HW locations i.e. Approximately i.e total 15000m
- Construction of 152 Nos. village transfer chamber.
- Construction of PSP 4100 Nos and CWT 2592 Nos.
- Head works developments including electrification, water supply facilities, etc. at 72 ESR/GSR/MBR/FPMS locations and at Siwana, Mithora & Padroo HW.
- Levelling and plantation at all the locations of 72 FPMS/ESRs/GSRs/MBRs and at Siwana, Mithora & Padroo HW.
- One A.En. Office Building and One A.En. Residence at Pachpadra HW.
- Two J-2 Type Quarters at Siwana HW.
- Designing, constructing and maintaining Rain Water Harvesting structures at all the head works for collection of rain water through roofs of permanent structures to be constructed in this package to an underground tank of capacity sufficient to store the quantity of water collected over the particular roof as per the average rain fall intensity in that area and as per directions of engineer in charge.