Bharatpur & Kumher Project
Work of Regional water supply schemes of 226 villages and their NRVs &
dhanies, of Roopwas, Bharatpur & Kumher Tehsils of Distt. Bharatpur, under
CDBP WS project and Augmentation of UWSS of Kumher town on Single
responsibility turnkey basis i.e. Design, Build and Operation & Maintenance
during defect liability period upto 1 year after completion of work & thereafter
for 10 years. (Package-III)
CLIENT - PUBLIC HEALTH ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT (RAJASTHAN)
PROJECT COST - Rs. 200.49 Crores
VILLAGE COVERED - 226
Roopwas-Bharatpur-Kumher Project was conceived to benefit 226 villages
of Roopwas Tehsil (112 villages), Bharatpur Tehsil (58 villages) and
Kumher Tehsil (56 villages) along with Kumher town of Bharatpur District.
The source of water for this project has been taken as Chambal River, the
only perennial river of Rajasthan. Under this, transmission system, Intake
structure at Chambal River, laying of 85 Km raw water main of
1200/1300mm dia up to Mallah (Bharatpur), & construction of raw water
storage, filter plant & clear water storage at Bharatpur have been
completed. The main transmission system upto Bharatpur is sufficient to
handle the demand of 130.31 MLD water of 5 towns and 999 villages.
Under Phase I part I of Global Chambal- Dholpur-Bharatpur Water supply
Poject, water has reached at Bharatpur Mallah head works. Work of laying
transmission line from Bharatpur Mallah to Deeg, Deeg to Nagar, and
Deeg to Kaman –Pahari, CWRs at headworks is under execution.
FOLLOWING ASSETS ARE PROPOSED TO BE CREATED UNDER THE PROJECT
• 7 No. Clear Water Reservoirs (CWR) of total capacity 3400 KL at Madariyapura, Vinuan, Jirouli, Mahua, Awar, Sikrori and Dhanwara, and one CWR for Kumher Town (250 KL).
• 8 No. pumping stations (PH) for rural clusters and one for Kumher town.
• DI pipe lines of sizes from 100 mm to 200 mm & >450 mm, BWSC pipe lines of sizes from 250 mm to 400mm. ACE(P) Bharatpur NIT No 03/2013-14 Work of RWSS of 226 Villages of Roopwas, Bharatpur & Kumher tehsils & Kumher town under Package-III CDBP WS Project (Cluster Distribution) Volume – II Scope of Work and Technical Specifications
• uPVC pipe lines of sizes from 90 mm to 315 mm.
• 11KV/.433V switchyards and transformers for all pumping stations.
• Construction of 52 ESRs for rural cluster for feeding 226 villages and their other habitations and 2 ESRs for Kumher town and boundary walls of these campuses for feeding 226 villages and their OH and also Kumher town.
• Feeding these ESRs from the various PH.
• Providing water from these ESRs to VTC of 226 villages with all metering provisions explained in subsequent chapters.
• Laying pipe lines for the villages and other habitations (OH).
• Laying pipelines in Kumher urban town.
• Repairing of existing ESRs and integrate these ESRs in the system.
• Repairing of various damaged GLRs and CWTs.
• Provision for SCADA in pumping stations and ESRs
• Provision for IEC activities in all villagess and their OH in the project area.